The definition of how office space should be described rapidly changes with innovations in building planning and focusing more on productivity enhancement formulas. And this brought forward the thought of a private office and introduced the corporate world to a new phenomenon the private office space for rent. A private office space means an inclusive area within an office building owned by an individual that one can use to avoid any serious work distractions. It also offers good privacy and provides a quiet working atmosphere.
Difference between open and private office
An open office space means co-working. Such offices have the benefits of getting innovative ideas through the employee brainstorming process, approaching all the workers easily, a good working ambiance where workers can share their thoughts being less formal as the relationship there does not stick to the usual employer-employees borderline, etc.
On the other hand, a private office is ideal for having full control over it as it helps avoid distractions. In such offices, employees can work free from unwanted noises, phone rings, etc., and focus entirely on the project they are working on, eventually boosting productivity.
Types of private office space
One can have several types of private office space for rent, such as –
- Managed: This type of office is also addressed as the ‘customizable office’ as this office is primarily operated by a ‘third party’ and rested for a monthly charge scheme. One can design his layout and other things in such type of offices.
- Serviced: This type of private office comes in a fluty furnished way so that moving into the office becomes easy and hassle-free. After renting this type of office, all that one has to do is move into it with his teams and does not need to bring any other facilities as everything is provided there.
- Leased: Leased private offices are completely the responsibility of the lease taker, meaning the lease taker will have to furnish all the space and have to install connecting devices like cables, internet, etc., and many other things.
- Subleased: This type of office provides access to a ‘leased office’ but for a short period. People looking for a perfect private space but for a small duration can find this ideal.
There are multiple facilities available.
Private office space for rent offers the following facilities –
- Security guard
- Cleaning service
- Mail service
- Reception staff
- Kitchen facilities
Benefits Of Renting It
- Better concentration on work
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Complete control over the whole office
- A complete privacy
Private office space can trigger productivity skills to a great extent, helping the business flourish more and the employers focus on their work more confidently. The offices are easy to get, rent and access as everything is pre-installed and offers a nice environment. This is especially ideal for those who like to work in a quiet place thinking, and unwanted sounds can affect the working motto and create distractions. Plenty of sites offer such well-furnished private office spaces, and one can rent one considering their requirements.